Tangerine Essential Oil 15ml
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal practices. Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting and is known for its cleansing properties.
The aroma is tangy, sweet, and fresh.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen for a delightful massage.
- Combine one drop with ¼ cup of sea salt for a spa-like bath.
- Apply topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting, energizing aroma.
- Incorporate into skincare routine to give complexion a refreshed, smooth appearance.
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in dessert recipes.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- Diffuse for a soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.