Frankincense Essential Oil 15ml
Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its beautifying characteristics—particularly for rejuvenating the appearance of skin and promoting feelings of relaxation.
The aroma is warm, spicy, and clean.
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath for a calming aroma.
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity.
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth.
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus.
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.