Cassia Essential Oil 15ml
Known as a warming oil, Cassia is a close relative of cinnamon. With a soothing and spicy scent, Cassia holds unique advantages for the body and mind.
The aroma is warm, spicy, and cinnamon.
A close relative to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many benefits. It’s one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties. Cassia is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming aroma and spicy scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help provide a soothing aroma. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrées and desserts.
- Apply to back of neck for a calming aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into muscles for a warming sensation.
- Combine one drop Cassia and one drop Wild Orange and apply to wrists for an uplifting aroma.
- Place a drop of Cassia in water to support hydration while outdoors.
- Add one drop Cassia and two drops Lemon to warm water to create a soothing tea.
- Add to mop water for a pleasing aroma and added cleansing benefits.
- Blend with Tangerine and diffuse during cold seasons for a spicy, warm aroma.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.